On Tuesday, May 8, 2001 at 1PM, Meta Research released findings that provide compelling evidence for the presence of artificial structures on
the planet Mars. The press conference was held at the New Yorker hotel in
Manhattan, New York.
Dr. Thomas Van Flandern presented findings representing contributions by dozens
of researchers, including physicists, geologists, engineers, and image
processing specialists from several organizations.
- Slides for the "artifacts" presentation are best viewed with a screen resolution of 800x600 or higher.
- The "artifacts" press-kit is available here
. Included in the kit are:
- caption and references for each slide in the presentation
- purpose of the press conference
- bio and acknowledgements
- peer-reviewed publications
- contacts with NASA and journals
- The "artifacts" press-kit supplement is available here
. Included in the supplement are
- previous Meta Research predictions and press releases
- statements by Society for Planetary SETI Research (SPSR) members
- Arthur C. Clarke quotes about life and artifacts on Mars